Do you have low overhead structure problems and need to fit your system in a compact work area? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Our 180° Low Headroom Wall Mount Jib Crane is designed to overcome problem areas, without sacrificing quality or movement.
As with all of our systems, it provides maximum safety and productivity. We are also pleased to offer you superior and consistently balanced trolley movement, which is derived from our precise plum and level adjustments.
Installation is simple. Our innovative Jib Bracket System is easily secured to your support post or vertical structural beam. This Bracket System gives extra support to your column. The double axis adjustment points can plum the jib, even if your column is out of plumb.
Features & Benefits
- 180° of smooth, uninterrupted movement
- Best headroom approach, accommodating ceilings as low as 8 foot
- Column Bracket System
- Fast installation
- Takes up no valuable shop floor space
- Maximum trolley travel
- Horizontal and vertical level adjustment
- Capacity: Up to 3 tons
- Free lifetime support
- Festooning free system, which eliminates the reliability concern of broken cables due to wear and tear, and gives your shop a crisp, clean appearance
- Variable Rotation Stops
- Motorized Rotation
- Choose from KTrac, STrac and iStrut Trac
- Motorized Trolley (STrac Only)
- Column Helper Bracket
- Energy Systems
- Electric Hoist
- Air Hoist