This is a great choice for working around low overhead structure problems, without sacrificing quality or movement. Our Free-Standing, Low Headroom 270° Jib Crane is a problem solver. It offers maximum safety and productivity benefits, while giving you consistently balanced trolley movement.
Our simple, double-axis fine tuning allows you to precisely adjust your system. All of our systems include plumbable posts, boom leveling adjustment points and rotating adjustable tie rods, which truly give better rotating and trolley performance.
Installation is simple. Our revolutionary pod anchoring system is easily placed and secured to your existing concrete floor, requiring no poured footers. You can even relocate it to another location and quickly put it back into operation in as little as one day.
Features & Benefits
- 270° of full, uninterrupted movement
- Best headroom approach, accommodating ceilings as low as 8 foot
- Foundationless Jib Post Pod System
- Fast installation
- Small footprint to work around your existing equipment
- Maximum trolley travel
- Jib Boom leveler system
- Multi-point adjustment system
- Capacity: Up to 3 tons
- Free lifetime support
- Festooning free system, which eliminates the reliability concern of broken cables due to wear and tear, and gives your shop a crisp, clean appearance
- Variable Rotation Stops
- Motorized Rotation
- Choose from KTrac, STrac and iStrut Trac
- Motorized Trolley (STrac Only)
- Energy Systems
- Electric Hoist
- Air Hoist
- Below the hook end-effectors